09-05-2010

Whitney Port

Currently, the City is one of my favourite shows. I have always looooooved Whitney on the Hills. I loved her style too, romantic florals, and california-dresses. It seems her style has changed a bit in The City, she seems to think: Let's go a bit New York-blogger crazy, wearing crazy outfits all together. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.

I especially love Whitney's sunglasses, and dresses. Because she usually wears floral-print dresses, and lord knows I'm a SUCKER for floral prints.

Did I mention I love Whitney too because she's so pretty?










xoxo

1 opmerking:

  1. I have to admit that I love Whitney too....and the Hills is a bit of a guilty obsession!!! Oma made Meghan one of the "Whitney headbands" and then made many more for her friends. So I guess we are ALL Whitney fans!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen