01-05-2010

Random Inspiration


This picture makes me long for my july holiday in Italy with my love SOOO much! Gelato anyone?


I'm a total sucker for romance and weddings. I've never been the four year old dreaming about my wedding, that didn't really kick in untill a year ago, since I really fell in love and saw a future wedding for myself, HA. Not for many years, but that girl sure wears a gorgeous dress!


I so want make a cat eyeliner look for myself right now.


I know I'm defenitely an animal girl, I love them to pieces, and I can totally see myself living in a small village in India with elephants and such. Jungle Book vol. 7 Lol, I'm such a dreamer. I totally want to take an ecological holiday some day too. I'm lucky to be able to balance my materialism-attacks with love and respect for nature and the environment.


Don't you just love this Lancome ad? Girlfriend's rocking the Audrey Hepburn circa Breakfast at Tiffany's look. Maybe my all time favourite look!

Source: Cosmopolitan

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten