02-11-2009

A big welcome HUG

Welcome to my new blog. I've had some in the past, but I always managed to neglect them. Or simply lose interest. For a little while I'd been playing with the idea of starting a new blog. I myself love to read other people's blogs, and I'm a writer. I love my pen. I decided then, let's give it another go.

So who is the smiling lady? You might ask... I think it's far more interesting for you to find out yourself. Partially since I don't always know so well who I am aswell. I can give you some info though. I am an 18 year old life loving lady in becoming. I study, most of the time with pleasure.

Of all of the things I am not sure of, there is one big thing I do know. I love love. Yes you read it right. I love to love and be loved. I'm defenitely pro love. This sounds hippie, does it not? I'm not, I'm a Disney-raised princess with undoubted faith in love and happy endings :).

Smile, and the world will smile back!
xoxo

1 opmerking:

  1. I love love too....and being from the Hippie time ( yes I am THAT old), I can only say it is a very nice way to live your life!!! Never change that feeling in your heart. It will bring you joy even when the times feel overwhelming. If you have love in your heart you will always find the positive in life. XXX Annelies

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen