28-10-2010

Despicable me


Last night me and my love went out to the movies. Something I really don't do much, especially considering I WORK in a cinema.

I posted before I really REALLY wanted to see Despicable me, though, and for a change, we did.

I LOVED it. It was my first 3D-movie, and probably my millionth animated movie. But it was soooooo cute. It was adorable. I really recommend you all to go see it.

The voice-casting in this flick is brilliant also!

I honoustly laughed my ass off, and I'm not really the person to laugh out loud at movies!

xoxo

2 opmerkingen:

  1. hey milou!
    nee vera en nienke hebben daar gewerkt!
    ik heb 2 jaar bij ikea gewerkt!
    maareeehm,
    nienke vond t altijd wel tof,
    maar als ik nu ziet wat daar werkt...
    haha
    liefs,
    denise

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. oh en die film is zo tof!
    haha
    ik heb m ook gezien,
    en ik heb sleutelhangers JEEEUUJ!
    liefs,
    denise

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen