05-09-2010

Movies I want to go see!

This should be funny for all Americans reading this. These movies have either JUST come out in cinemas here, or aren't even out here :). So yeah, laugh while you can!


Dinner for Schmucks.
Steve Carell is my favorite actor. I think his dry humour is hilarious. So I can't wait to go see this movie. I'm always in for comedies that aren't the Adem Sandler-type (I think those are usually just sad). Steve's comedies seem to be a little smarter ;)


Despicable me.
Lol, I just saw that Steve Carell is in this one too, haha. I swear, I didn't know that. I SOOOOOO want to see this one. I LOVE LOVE LOVE animated movies, especially the one with adult humour, you know, not the childish ones. So Shrek, UP!, Monster Inc, those kind of movies :) They're probably one of my favorite genres. They way they create these caracters with exaggarated caractaristics, I adore that. How actually when something sad happens to one of the main caracters in those movies, I can actually cry. And just look at that little kid: It's so fluffyyyyyyyy. How can you not LOVE that?


Eat Pray Love.
I read the book over a year ago, and I loved it. I am very much into spirituality, and would LOVE to go to India sometime. I would love to learn yoga, and would love to meditate. Ofcourse Italy is also a big love of mine, and Pizza is the blood running trough my veins :). Ha. Also, Julia Roberts is just cute.


Life as we know it
I know, this movie looks a bit cheesy. And I'm still not sure if I like Katherine Heigl. But the story looks cute, and anything with babies has a certian CUTE-factor. Plus.. I mean... Josh Duhamel. GO FERGIE! He's a reason to sit down and stare at a screen for 90 minutes, isn't he? Oops, did I say that out loud? ;)

Which movie are you looking forward to seeing?

xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten