03-09-2010

How am I doing?




You might think.

Well, is my answer. I'm doing pretty darn good! I'm kinda getting busy again, but that's ok. I've worked hard the last month and that has literally payed off, which gives me room to shop and to breathe (not that I'm ever near being broke, but still, I love having money). I've spent time with my love having Dexter marathons (seriously, Boyfriend + Dexter = Happy afternoon). I've just shopped the PERFECT blazer. And most importantly, there's somewhat been a change in me. I'm more agressive towards getting things done. I don't procastrinate so much anymore (except for cleaning my room, but hey I figure you can have one flaw, right?), and when I want something done I go for it. I confront problems and things that I get nervous about.

And that makes me feel good :). I think it's a big growth for any person to confront their fears, instead of running away from them. In the end, I realised, my happiness is the most important thing in my life, and I should always do everything to keep myself pure and happy. I owe that to myself, I think it's the purpose of life. Enjoying, being happy. Ofcourse, being selfish is ok, as long as you don't hurt other people with it. And if you do, you have to see if it's worth it.

That's what I've learned lately, and why I've learned it.. I'm not sure. I'm just glad that I did. I guess I owe a big THANK YOU to my boyfriend for it too, since he's my personal coach, and personal cheerleader, HA.

I never like posts without a picture, so I decided to show some of the school camp I've been on! It was sooo much fun, despite the bad weather, and the occassional stess of organising such a camp, it was bliss, I had the time of my life!

xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten