19-09-2010

Gift: earrings



In a way I really never like to recieve gifts. Why? Because I'm always afraid I won't like it, and people can tell by the look of my face. It's actually a fear of mine, getting gifts I dislike. I mean, who hasn't had that awkward moment where you get you something you already own/really don't like/are never going to wear. What do you SAY? I mean it's NICE they actually made that effort to find you something, and to spend their hardworked money on, hoping you'd like it, no, hoping you'd LOVE it. I always feel grateful that they do all that, but you can't help your taste and... O my, I can't even think of it.

This gift, however, I did like! Especially with my hair up, these earrings are pure beauties. I got them from Grandma and Grandpa when they got back from their holiday to Slovakia :). Grandpa proudly says he picked them, and I love the look on his face when he sees me wearing them. And I LOVE to tell him that I love the earrings :).

xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten