15-04-2010

My favorite Lady GaGa videos!


Lady GaGa - Pokerface acoustic
It all started for me with this video. It was this video that proved to me that she really could sing, and she really did have talent. It made me respect her so much more.


Lady Gaga ft Beyonce - Telephone
I can't describe how epic this video is. It's like.. Michael Jackson epic. That's right. I said it.


Lady GaGa - Speechless (live)
I just recently saw this video and it made me fall in love with GaGa even more. Just look at how talented she is. She makes being a superstar look so easy!


Lady Gaga - Paparazzi live at VMA 2009
Trust me, you HAVE to watch this. This performance is so epic.. I will not give anything away, but something really spectacular (besides her singing and dancing live) will take place. This video sealed the deal.. I love Lady GaGa.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten