12-08-2011

I moved out!

Yes, the time was there. Yesterday evening my dad drove me and my bike to Utrecht (one of the biggest citys in Holland), to my new room. I rent a room in an appartment which is owned by a 26 year old girl, which is cosy. We get along good so far! I also live 5min from Ikea, which is ideal for a decoration nerd like me (I was there today, alone - so proud- and nearly had a heart attack from not being able to decide what to take home).


I also cooked my own dinner for the first time (so proud, times 2). Wasn't the first time I cooked dinner, but it was the first time I cooked just for ME. With MY OWN GROCERIES. Which I BOUGHT. With MY MONEY. That I WORKED FOR.

You see, I need capitals to express myself, so I am proud.


I made Babi Ketjap btw. And I learned to never trust pictures of meals that you will make, when you buy the box with herbs and stuff. Its another level of photoshop I promise you. Ofcourse I made way to much food (did you really think I could finish that plate?), so the freezer is stuffed with enough Babi Ketjap to feed an entire country.

As you see my room is mostly white, which I like a LOT. But I do wish I could put some pictures up, which I think I cant. I'm totally eyeing some on Etsy. (If you don't know Etsy you don't know what happiness is)

XOXO

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Meghan is here...Donovan too. We agree IKEA is the best. Oh my if it was that close to us it would be serious trouble!!!!
    Your dinner looks delicious. Oh if it could be mailed to California I would be so happy. I wish you much happiness and joy in your home. XXXX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This was so cute to ready. And I totally get the capitals thing. In fact, I am SO happy for you! Enjoy your new place.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen